phatfuk is offline New Member

what is a good Endomorph workout

I need some help, i consider myself to be a "Endomorph."
    I'm 5'7 172lbs umm around 13%bodyfat(maybe alittle less), i'm 18 and i've been lift'n weights since i was 16, but i still lack the knowledge needed to get a good workout. (its sad i know, thats y i'm fat)
    This is the problem, i dont know what the right workout program for me would be. There are sooo many different ways to work out a bodypart that i'm confussed. (i know i'm asking alot, but please help.)
    What i've been doing over the last few years is walk in the gym and curl this and lift that. With out seeing any real gains.
    To put it simple, i dont really know what i'm doing and i've been doing that for to long. If theres anybody out there thats willing to guide me, I'm indebt to you...Thank you

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatfuk
    I need some help, i consider myself to be a "Endomorph."
    I'm 5'7 172lbs umm around 13%bodyfat(maybe alittle less), i'm 18 and i've been lift'n weights since i was 16, but i still lack the knowledge needed to get a good workout. (its sad i know, thats y i'm fat)
    This is the problem, i dont know what the right workout program for me would be. There are sooo many different ways to work out a bodypart that i'm confussed. (i know i'm asking alot, but please help.)
    What i've been doing over the last few years is walk in the gym and curl this and lift that. With out seeing any real gains.
    To put it simple, i dont really know what i'm doing and i've been doing that for to long. If theres anybody out there thats willing to guide me, I'm indebt to you...Thank you
    There is really not a set in stone workout that will deem suitible for everyone. What I suggest you do is create a split and try it for a month. See what kind of results you gain. Then at the end of the month you can tweak it accordingly......fyi....my split is....

day 1 - chest/tri
    day 2 - legs
    day 3 - rest
    day 4 - back/bi's
    day 5 - rest
    day 6 - shoulders/traps
    day 7 - rest

Keep in mind this is only my split. There are many different opinions on working out, diet etc however its more like a trial and error situation when it comes to working out.
    so create a split that will best suit your needs, goals, schedule, etc...
    try it for a month and get back to us. good luck bro....stay focused.

thanks man, but another ?
    is it better to do chest/tris or chest/bis
    back/bis or back/tris
    and what are some good excerises to do for each split(at school theres like a few freeweights and a bech, but now at Worldsgym theres so much i feel overloaded with options)

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatfuk
    thanks man, but another ?
    is it better to do chest/tris or chest/bis
    back/bis or back/tris
    and what are some good excerises to do for each split(at school theres like a few freeweights and a bech, but now at Worldsgym theres so much i feel overloaded with options)
    im pressed for time right now but I will address your question either later tonight or tomorrow bro.

thanks man, for all the help

Thread Information