Tnlifter07 is offline New Member

Developing My Chest

I'll be a happy man this summer if i pull my shirt off and have a nice defined cut chest. Im 18 years old, 6'3, 204 LBs and up untill this point I havnt ever really had the chest i wanted. I've really started focusing hard on eating. I get at least 1 gram of protien per pound a day. Im also taking mag ten which is helping. Ive really started to grow for the first time. I've got a good chest workout day, i really work my chest hard and it stays sore for about 3 days later. My pecs are starting to develope a little. Does anyone have any good tips in general for building nice cut pecs? Not only lifts but just any tips that will help?

my chest workout:

decline benchpress: 15,15,12,12,8
    Incline dumbell press: 10,10,8,8
    Cable crossovers's : 12,12,10,10
    Fly's : 12,10,8
    Butterfly machine burnouts

This workout has really helped my pecs start to define. Any tips would be appreciated?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Eat more. 1g protein per pound of bodyweight really isn't that much... Try for 1.5-2.

Also how many grams of carbs and fats are you getting througout the day? These are also very important for getting the calories needed to grow.

Are you taking in a postworkout shake with dextrose?

sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member
    if u are looking to add more size to your chest u should stick to the basics
    cut the cable cross overs and machine flyes
    do incline,decline and flat bench and finish off with some incline dumbell flyes or something

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnlifter07
    I'll be a happy man this summer if i pull my shirt off and have a nice defined cut chest. Im 18 years old, 6'3, 204 LBs and up untill this point I havnt ever really had the chest i wanted. I've really started focusing hard on eating. I get at least 1 gram of protien per pound a day. Im also taking mag ten which is helping. Ive really started to grow for the first time. I've got a good chest workout day, i really work my chest hard and it stays sore for about 3 days later. My pecs are starting to develope a little. Does anyone have any good tips in general for building nice cut pecs? Not only lifts but just any tips that will help?

my chest workout:

decline benchpress: 15,15,12,12,8
    Incline dumbell press: 10,10,8,8
    Cable crossovers's : 12,12,10,10
    Fly's : 12,10,8
    Butterfly machine burnouts

This workout has really helped my pecs start to define. Any tips would be appreciated?
    I think you might be doing too many reps bro. If mass is what yuour aiming for then you should stick to lower reps higher weight...

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ya man change ur reps, to like 10,8,8,6 or 10,8,6,4

Thread Information