chevy44 is offline Member

help me put some size on my girl..

hows it going everyone? in the past my friends have asked me to help them gain some weight, so i tell them all the stuff i learned on here, about training, having your diet in check, eating a crap load and resting. but now my lady has approached me with the same ? but im not sure if females take the same approach... especially regarding their training, i dont know if she should circuit train or break up body parts, or if she should squat and do those poswer lifts.. im lost. so if you guys could help me lead her in the right direction and help her throw on some weight that would be awesome.
    she's 19 about 5'6 103lbs
    she goes to the gym almost e/d.
    full time student full time worker
    her legs are like twigs my first though is to get her squatting e/d, but like i said i dont know how to approach this.. thanks again

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i workout with my girlfriend all the time... if she's naturally skinny and thin, just have her doing the same lifts as you... my girlfriend is real skinny naturally, so she's doing the exact same workout i'm doing, and just because her body type is different she's not getting butch by any means... she's f'n hot... have her train the same way you are training and see how she responds after a few months... make her eat though... chics have a tendancy to not want to eat... get her to drink 3 glasses of milk... one in between each of her meals and one before bed... this will add protein and calcium.. chics need calcium to increase bone density... they have more problems with osteoporosis later in life... lifting helps out...

the way i train?? i play football at a local juco out here so i train mon wed fri. and do full body workouts on those days.. will this be good for her?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Post her training split, and her diet.....
    What are her sleeping habits?

as far as i know she doesnt really have a workout that she sticks too (this is a long distance relationship) and as far as her diet goes, she really does eat alot but im not sure how healthy it is.. and im pretty sure she sleeps 6 hrs/night tops..

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    as far as i know she doesnt really have a workout that she sticks too (this is a long distance relationship) and as far as her diet goes, she really does eat alot but im not sure how healthy it is.. and im pretty sure she sleeps 6 hrs/night tops..
    That's where you should start. Diet is the key. Also, she can't grow at her peak without enough sleep...
    Eat, Lift, Sleep..... those 3 need to be in check...

thanks blown.. any other tips guys??

Thread Information