talon is offline Senior Member

Did I overtrain?

I did a pretty brutal biceps workout today. Pump was great and the strength was there. Now, a few hrs later, every time I lift my bracial radialis (forarm) muscle and my bicep wants to cramp up hardcore, almost locking my arm into a flexed position. Very annoying. Thoughts?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    I did a pretty brutal biceps workout today. Pump was great and the strength was there. Now, a few hrs later, every time I lift my bracial radialis (forarm) muscle and my bicep wants to cramp up hardcore, almost locking my arm into a flexed position. Very annoying. Thoughts?
    i have the same problem every time i leave the gym my chest, forarms even my legs will cramp up IMO its not overtrained just lack of water consumtion im my case at least i dont consume enough water a day and i think thats a real big problem with muscles cramping up after lifting...

Yhea, I just took some potassium pills and drank a gatoraid (for electrolyte replacement). I really hope I didnt overtrain. I hate the thought of a great, but wasted workout.

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    yea gotta keep drinkin that water.............eva get that one in the middle of the night were it feels like someone is hammering a nail thre ur calf thats the worst

Lol, yhea and your foot plantar flexes and stays that way. It like dizam why cant my calf always be this hard, minus the pain.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Yhea, I just took some potassium pills and drank a gatoraid (for electrolyte replacement). I really hope I didnt overtrain. I hate the thought of a great, but wasted workout.
    sometimes if im doing that ill eat a bannana b/f i go to the gym to get some extra potassium into me and drink a good amount of water but not to much cuz ull get sick as hell in the gym just keep a steady water flow going and u should be good, but i kinda like it when my muscles do that makes me feel like i busted A$$ that day in the gym LOL

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    i was gonna say bannanas ...........................but when im cutting a banna is a no no sugar carbs = oh hellz no

Thread Information