seanw is offline Banned

Need Help !!!!!!!!! Rotator Cuff Injury

Bro's

I need some advice. I have had a sore shoulder for a couple of months and then I developed what I thought was Tennis Elbow then I started getting pains in my hand, all on the left side. Well I went to a Physiotherapist this morning and it turns out I have injured my Rotator Cuff, this is causing reffered pain in the elbow and hand. My question is, what excercises can I continue to do. I know shoulders is out for a while, which really sucks because I was going to start a new cycle next week. Can I still excercise chest, back, biceps and triceps ? I have had two weeks off with no improvement and I cant not do anything after all the hard earned gains I have made. This is depressing the sh!t out of me.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro's
    My question is, what excercises can I continue to do.
    Squats

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Squats
    Thans Rex you have made my day

seanw is offline Banned
    bump

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    man i went trew the same sh*t in highschool i tore my rotator cuff to bits.
    the best advise is external rotations as a warm up very light weight before you work out anything that has to do with your cuff. once youve healed up

challenge me and i will succeed.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Deca !!!!!!!!!!!

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    hey good advise helps the joints witha little water retention!!

challenge me and i will succeed

seanw is offline Banned
    So Moose, I was gonna put Deca in my next cycle anyway, probaly 400mg / week as well as Sust and Dbol . You reckon its safe to go ahead and workout hard with the Deca, I dont want to destroy the cuff completely ? Its not too bad but the physio said if I kept doing it hard then it would blow up and require surgery

Not even to be an a$$hole bro but if you need to get surgery, you're gonna have a terrible time. I destroyed my cuff 2 years ago, it took 2 surgeries and a year just to start working out again... After the surgery your shoulder is so fragile a bumpy car ride will give you pain and something as simple as giving your friend a pound could pop your arm out and 3 months without really moving it...THEN you start the long and tedious rehab. But if you don't have to get surgery, rest it as much as you can, and do physical therapy with bands or with cables (internal rotation, external rotation). This is a type of injury that really ruins guys...(Nick Collison out for a year with this injury, Chad Pennington out for a long time). Don't come back too quick either or you'll regret it, believe me I know...thats why I can ramble on and on about this.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    Not even to be an a$$hole bro but if you need to get surgery, you're gonna have a terrible time. I destroyed my cuff 2 years ago, it took 2 surgeries and a year just to start working out again... After the surgery your shoulder is so fragile a bumpy car ride will give you pain and something as simple as giving your friend a pound could pop your arm out and 3 months without really moving it...THEN you start the long and tedious rehab. But if you don't have to get surgery, rest it as much as you can, and do physical therapy with bands or with cables (internal rotation, external rotation). This is a type of injury that really ruins guys...(Nick Collison out for a year with this injury, Chad Pennington out for a long time). Don't come back too quick either or you'll regret it, believe me I know...thats why I can ramble on and on about this.
    Thanks mate, thats exactly the physical thearoy they gave me to do this morning, with the bands and the internal / external rotations. Its not that bad but even with three weeks off its still not good either but that was without therapy. I start a thing called Rolfing http://www.rolf.org/about/index.html on Monday. Hopefully that will help a lot as well

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Here is a site with some exercises. Take it easy, cuff problems take a long time to heal, at least for me they did.

http://familydoctor.org/265.xml

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    if it hurts then let it heal.

you can def do legs, maybe some biceps.

when my shoulder hurts i usually just do legs and ride the bike.

goodluck!

Thread Information