BullDogg20 is offline Member

Do you get all excited?

Probably the wrong forum for this!

I have only been back into it for 5 or 6 months and have made some incredible gains, Do you guys get as excited as i do with even the smallest positive changes in body appearance, I concentrated for 4.5 months on gaining strength and size back, I only put on like 7 lbs, but the muscles were getting nice and hard, got my max bench back up to 320 as of 3.5 weeks ago, and then started training to loose some fat, these last two weeks, i have put the cardio into high gear, ontop of the regular army pt we do every day, and all though my strength seems to be a bit down,, i am starting to get leaner, beginning to see some decent separation between my bi's and tri's, abs are starting to show again.

lol sorry for this rant, just had to tell someone how excited i am, i just wish i could get my diet allot better, kinda hard living on a army base..

so do you guys or gals get as excited as i do?...lol

Pro patria

inebriantia is offline New Member
    I do. I just started back up about 3 months ago, and every time I notice even the littlest thing it makes me wanna train twice as hard. Nice job by the way keep up the good work bro!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's always motivating to see yourself change after you have set out to make a difference in your appearance.

~SC~

Thread Information