fabry is offline Senior Member

Keep (or more) strength but no mass, any idea?

ive started my 3rd cycle (sust, tren and winny) and i hope i can put on some lean gains on my legs, for wich ill do a standard mass routine. i also hope to cut a bit.. diet and cardio will do this!

but i want.. well, id like too keep (or even increase) strenght in upper body, w-i-t-h-o-u-t growing in size! what should i do? is there any way to obtain thsi double goal?
    i was thinkin 6-10 reps for lower body and 2-4 reps for upper, what do ya think?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    why would you not wanna grow in size??

your cycle is gonna make you grow

i know, but id like to focus gains in the lower body!
    on the other hand, id like to keep (or increase) PURE strength on the upper body, but i dont want to grow too much ther...
    or should i just leave upper body training (or maybe circuit trainings) and focus on legs? maybe legs 2 x wk (or 1 e4d) and calves 2-3 per wk?
    i need to fix that gap upper-lower bodyparts!!!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    can you first explain why you dont want to get bigger. a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle dude

i want to get bigger, but focusing gains on legs! my legs are smaller than my upper body!
    and if i train them in the same way, i will grow up and down and the "difference", the proportion will be the same!
    i need, i want to look with good proportions!!! that is why.
    strength is a second wish, but if i have to stop to train the upper body, i will!
    MAING GOAL, BIGGER (AND STRONGER9 LEGS!!!!
    SECOND GOAL, KEEPING UPPER BODY SIZE AND STRENGTH!
    but, if to obtain the main goal i have to forget the second one, no problem, just tell me what to do!!!

anyone?
    please...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    anyone?
    please...
    I'm not a pro at this but why not just stay pushing what you normally push for upper body. dont increase or decrease reps or weight. so kind of like plateau yourself. and then go for the monster weight legs to make them grow.

i really dont understand. dont be a ___________ and just keep pushing the weight as hard as you can. if you work out legs and they are not gettting bigger
    a. you are not squatting

b. your legs are your bodies weakness. a weak body part is ALWAYS going to be your weak body part.

c. and of course you could be over training./diet

you should just post your program

yes, you right, legs were my weaker body part, but the situations become worse when i had an accident with the car that made me walk for 2 years with croutches...
    and yes, im not squattin, because I CANT do heavy squats for incorrect squat form, but dont have the choice to change, this is my situation now after accident! but i see people growing with presses, single squat smith machine, leg ext, lunges, etc etc...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    heavy weights.. low reps...

will do it every time..

and the best cycle i ever did..

40mg var 1-4
    50mg dbol 1-4
    500mg test e 1-14
    400mg eq 1-12

strength... man.. lower back pain.. and then the end of the cycle was sweet..

in the future..

test prop 100mg 1-4
    test e 500mg 1-12
    test prop 10mg 13-14
    var 40mg 8-12..

that's the ticket.. follow the sticky for cutting..

if you like winny.. put that in there at the end..

diet is most important.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

but i wasnt askin advice for a cycle coz im already on a cycle (sust and then adding tren , mid to the end of the cycle, and winny at the end!
    i was just asking if it is a good idea to do different workout for upper and lower body, in order to obtain mass on legs and keep gains and strenght on upper body...

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    maybe legs 2 x wk (or 1 e4d) and calves 2-3 per wk?

not to bash, but if you do legs 1x a week well, your legs should be sore that you shouldnt be able to do them 2x a week or your training them hard enough

also, and for the love of God, keep going as hard as you can on your upperbody. get as big as you can. honostly, why the **** not. so you were undfortinate, what are going to do, not let your upperbody grow because you got into an accident, and sorry that is unfortinate. the truth is, leg presses will not build as much mass as squats, no way. but make due with what you have, and go hardcore on the legpress if that is all you can do. if you work hard, maybe you will see plenty of growth from the legpress, maybe almost as much as you would have gained from squatting. and who knows, maybe your legs will grow better because your upperbody is so out of proportion and your body will feel the need for your legs to catch up

seriously though, hwat would you rather be, small legs and small upperbody but good proportion. or huge muscular upperbody with smaller legs that you cannot help because of your situation?

id like to keep the formm i have now in the upper body and balance proportions growing on legs!
    im not small and want to remain small.. (and i dont want to compete and be HUGE).
    so, iit is not small legs and small upperbody, the situation right now is: nice upperbody, deficit on legs!
    if i was small/small i wouldnt be here askin how to fix the difference...

sorry for being so imposing with my suggestions, but this is steroid .com/anabolicreview.com and just about every guy here is trying to get as huge and shredded as possible. i cannot really comprehend not wanting to get ****ing huge. so i guess you can understand where i am coming from. not intended as a flame or whatever they call em at all

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Hey just to let you know something. workingout your lower body promotes growth to the upper body. Its going to be pretty hard to stop the upper from growing. Just do more weight less reps on legs and still kill the upper to. Eventually it will balance out. Have pataince young grasshopper.LOL

and who knows, maybe your legs will grow better because your upperbody is so out of proportion and your body will feel the need for your legs to catch up

If your lucky this will be your case. But since your legs are 2 years behind, then you might have to wait on your wheels to arrive.

Thread Information