jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.

How The F#$#$% is it possible?

Hi I am fairly new to the board so I figured I would say hi before i asked away. But how is it possible for the biggest mofo's in my gym to be huge but yet EVERYDAY i see them working on their shoulders and no other body part? I thought more than twice a week on the same body part was overtraining

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    I thought more than twice a week on the same body part was overtraining

for major body parts it is

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    Hi I am fairly new to the board so I figured I would say hi before i asked away. But how is it possible for the biggest mofo's in my gym to be huge but yet EVERYDAY i see them working on their shoulders and no other body part? I thought more than twice a week on the same body part was overtraining
    Maybe you're only going to the gym once a week and sleeping for 6 days straight after...

You never know bro, i doubt they work shoulders everday tho.. or maybe they arent really that big..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I had a fatty come up to me on Friday. "Bro your strong as an ox but why do you do chest everyday"

I do chest 1x week. People tend to remember the lifts that impress them and forget I'm there when I'm doing my measely curls.

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    ha there is some father son team at my gym who are big and cut very nice, im in there 5 times a week and i swear i see them doing chest and bi's every time in there

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    you guys either need to figure out weather your gay or not, and start focusin on the women in the gym or better yet yourself

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    you guys either need to figure out weather your gay or not, and start focusin on the women in the gym or better yet yourself
    or just maybe focus on what your doing and dont let others get to you??

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I had a fatty come up to me on Friday. "Bro your strong as an ox but why do you do chest everyday"

I do chest 1x week. People tend to remember the lifts that impress them and forget I'm there when I'm doing my measely curls.

lol

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by suzuki99
    ha there is some father son team at my gym who are big and cut very nice, im in there 5 times a week and i swear i see them doing chest and bi's every time in there
    dude same here.its a group of 3 dudes there like 22 , young kids,and i swear they all do shoulders everytime i see them there.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he is gay !!

Hollisxrbc is offline New Member
    Ive never noticed someone overdoing shoulders. Now, I notice the regulars in my gym, but I dont document their workout regimen tho. But There are alot of kids around my age (19) that are always doin either arms(very little tri's) or chest. Usually the "show muscles" are the ones that get done too much. Hell, I wish I had done shoulders more often now, as I'm now getting developed enough to where the muscles i neglected from when I started 3 years ago are becoming weak links that are holding back other lifts. ex. My bench is suffering now because of shoulders. So now, instead of continuing do drive up my bench even more, I gotta detour and catch up shoulders. Sorry to get too off topic

Thread Information