Thread: Pushups .....

Juice41684 is offline New Member

Pushups .....

is incorporating pushups almost everyday except like two or three days a week too much of a workout ...... i wanna get a nice pump for cancun ... i leave march 12th.... like after doing chest lets say on a monday, tuesday do back, wednesday shoulders AND pushups, thursday arms AND pushups, friday legs, saturday pushups only, sunday rest.... too much????

im not talking going nuts with it, just like 4 or 5 sets of like 30 good ones .... just a thought .... dunno if it will help or hurt

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i do 50 reps everyday* right before i go in the shower. i dont think it will hurt you.

*i usually am not able to do pushups after a chest day

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    A pump is a temporary response to training. Therefore, if you wanna look pumped for cancun, do push-ups and pump up before leaving your hotel for the beach/pool.

Hollisxrbc is offline New Member
    I use push ups two times during the weeks workout. A set or two before chest day to get the blood going, then, an attempted set after chest workout to see if Ive really gone to failure. If I can do a good set of pushups easily after chest, then I need to go back and finish off chest. If your tryin to get a pump before cancun (I dont think he's referring to the temporary pump, but meant throw size on) step up your entire routine. Doing alot of pushups in between chest days is not gunna throw on extra size, and depending on how trained you are, you could be overworking, and causing extra breakdown, and somewhat hindering you from puttin on size. Unfortunately, pushups arnt gunna help u bulk last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    A pump is a temporary response to training. Therefore, if you wanna look pumped for cancun, do push-ups and pump up before leaving your hotel for the beach/pool.
    Agreed.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    oushups are great for a all around big upper body i know guys that only do pushups every night and look like beasts. but as far as beting bigger in 2 weeks fat chance buddy. you should have thought about this like 2 months ago.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    i know guys that only do pushups every night and look like beasts.
    hahahaha. screw my routine and gym membership, I'm gonna do pushups every night!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    then y do we need gyms watch our diets etc... altho i know guys that do s*** like pushups/pullups all the kinds etc... r really big strong and ripped wierd

Thread Information