Thread: Missed a week

se11 is offline Associate Member

Missed a week

I was sick and missed about 10 days of my routine. What can I do to make up for it if anything?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    I was sick and missed about 10 days of my routine. What can I do to make up for it if anything?

eat, keep diet in check

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you thought of getting back into the gym??

se11 is offline Associate Member
    I worked out Saturday and felt pretty bad. I got in a Chest/Bi workout in. But then sunday and monday I felt like **** again. I finally started feeling better again today and am thinking of working out again Friday or Saturday.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    I worked out Saturday and felt pretty bad. I got in a Chest/Bi workout in. But then sunday and monday I felt like **** again. I finally started feeling better again today and am thinking of working out again Friday or Saturday.

feel like sh*t being, sick? or not mentally strong?

imo, if you are sick then you should wait till your 110%.

but if your intensity isnt there you should a) go to gym and it will come back or b) wait till it comes back

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    there is no really way to make up 4 the lost week yes it sux if u cant make it to the gym dont let ur motivation go down and try to make ur days out as positive as u can extra rest 4 the muscle go over ur diets make sure ur still eating the way u would be when ur training and whe u get back just kill it i have felt in times were i have takin off when i get back my workouts are so much more crisp easier cuz my muscle just needed rest

i feel dont go back to a muscle group that was skipped just keep you routine going so say u miised chest on monday skip it til,t eyh next week and take it as extra rest 4 that muscle everyone has their own opinions but i feel this i good 4 me

Thread Information