clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

HIT The New High Intensity Training

In my third week now of this type of training and in the 3rd week is when they tell u to go to full momentem muscular failure wit correct form and correct wait to max out in the 8-12 rep range

im tellin you this workout 3x a week 12 excercise 1 set 4sec positives 4 sec negatives wich makes the set go from 1 and 1/2-2min is vigorious and on the days off u do not even think about the gym cuz u r hurting but i feel great think results are coming.

pics and stats to come soon

whats everyone elses take on it

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have never been a big fan of Hit but i have heard that the intensity is sure to spawn some serious nat tes lvls

LOVE IT!

Not on it now, but it does work great. Just do it for 10-12 weeks building intensity each week. Then take a couple of weeks easy before starting again.

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    in 2 1/2 with only 2 days going all out cuz the 1st 2 weeks is to find ur weight and rep range i feel bigger stronger and tighter all around i was going to do his full time paln if it keeps going well in the gym less time training less time in the gym and get bigger work 4 me

Thread Information