BULKING_N is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Looking for Life Fitness Cross Trainer

hey Guys/Gals,
    Been thinking of buying one of the Life Fitness cardio machines, the Cross Trainer one. I know they can be a bit pricey but my folks been thinking seriously of buying one. Does anyone know how much they sell for usually? Thanks . Also , isaw one on amazon, for $1900 which is avery reasonable for me. Its a The CardioZone Club E brand cross trainer. It seems very good and with 53% reduction. Dont know if I should chance it or stick to Life Fitness.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...goods&v=glance

BULKING_N
    Last edited by BULKING_N; 03-03-2005 at 07:25 AM. Reason: none

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    It is $1500 now. I am sure it would work for you if you use it and all else in check. But personally I would not waste a penny on anything like that. Too much when you could join a nice fitness center for 3 years and get more to boot. And ny the way if its not commercial grade expect it to be flimsy after much use especially if you are heavy.

BULKING_N is offline Junior Member
    Hey bluethunder,
    I know what you're saying. Thats why I avoid all the cheap ones. This is really for my folks to use at home in their own convenience. They always wanted a piece of cardio equipment to use at home together with their free weights. So I think a durable one is worth it> When you said its 1500 dollars now. Is that the CardioZone Club E you're referring too? Thanks

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    It is $1500 now. I am sure it would work for you if you use it and all else in check. But personally I would not waste a penny on anything like that. Too much when you could join a nice fitness center for 3 years and get more to boot. And ny the way if its not commercial grade expect it to be flimsy after much use especially if you are heavy.

i agree. $1500 is alot

Thread Information