Thread: Creatine advice

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Creatine advice

What creatine, glutimine, other muscle inhancers that are legal are the best to buy...i am 175 and i want to be 205 by summer...can u give me this info and throw in any advice on training programs and diet....also what are good websites for buying nutrion for sports online...thanks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i miss prohormones
    creatine is good .. really do some research on how to use it effectively http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catcrea.htm
    big cat is neat
    also glutamine is good for a preworkout sup ... as far as pwo i get ample from whey pro
    ZMA is ok and tribulus is just plain fun for the LIBIDO BoOOoST

TheGame826 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    What creatine, glutimine, other muscle inhancers that are legal are the best to buy...i am 175 and i want to be 205 by summer...can u give me this info and throw in any advice on training programs and diet....also what are good websites for buying nutrion for sports online...thanks

creatine and protein and vitamins other than that how about you just start eating... alot.

I still like cell tech but anyone else here will tell you to buy the cheapest protein you can find. I just like it because it is 75g of carbs which helps with bulking.

All protein is the same so just buy the best tasting cheapest one.

Vite's are all the same buy the cheapest around.

I will plug the site goto allsportsnutrition.com for your supps. Other then that 30 lbs by summer requires alot. just start eating everything.

For training I would focus more on the mass building exercises: Squats, Deadlifts, powerclings, military, and bench.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    Check out our sponsor, www.allsportnutrition.com, and also look into www.1fast400.com...

Your best bet in gaining all that weight bro is a massive diet, along with other supps...

Id say if u reach 195ish with food and an intense lifting program, then its quite possible to put on the rest with some creatine, arginine, maybe a few grams a trib a day... but for most guys that stuff is in their everyday regime

Thread Information