lethalppl is offline Associate Member

A female friend needs help on workout programs Please women respond

A friend of mine who wants to get more tone have ask me to help her out. But only problem is that i never done workouts for a female so i was wondering what programs have u done and what where your goals. She does not want ot become huge just tone and little bit of muscles. She told me she not caring about the wieght issue just how she looks. Please mainly female or males who have Experience making programs for a female. What where there goals etc.. I need any help u can give me. Another thing she natural big legs from soccer. SHe wants to take off some of excess fat in her stomach too. She is 5'7" 135 lbs i believe. I going to try get her to join this forem so she can go into the female forem and ask questions there. I want to know about diet too, cardio, weight programs. Im going to start helping her out on monday so please help fast so i can come up with a better plan.
    THX
    for all help

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    have you been getting any play from this girl, or what !!!! but anywho for me to make a good workout plan im gonna have to have something to work with, hmmm mabye a pic ?

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    Well i do not know what that have anything to do with this. SHe close freind etc so be nice and u are not getitng a pic of her. So be nice if u want to help then help. Would you be asking for a picture if it was a male?

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    naw man i was just messing, i don't even have alot to put in on this topic, cept a few smart a$$ comments sorry !!, but im am for sure that there is tons of info on these board s and one of the ladies will come through and let you know what s up, sorry again dude, ill be more constructive next time

Thread Information