jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.

would it be wise to...

would it be wise to work out if I hurt my self? I think its my rotator cuff, if i try to scratch my back its a sharp pain kinda near the back my my shoulder/back.happened when I passed out while I was drunk in an uncomfortable position on my couch. I woke up in extreme pain. it doesn't hurt so much now, but I have been sitting on my ass at home not going to the gym because I think I have to flu and I fear if i lift weight with this lack of energy the weight would fall on my face. any one had this problem before ? and if you had did you work out? or should I ease off and give it a few more days? sorry for the question being so lengthy!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    also hurts when I went to stretch my arm, its not an excrutiating pain, but you can definately notice the sharp pain.

any one guys? sorry if its a dumb question by the way...it just seems to hurt when I stretch my arm u know what I mean? so im kind of worried.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    LoL Logically its retarded to do any motion that inflicts pain upon Connective tissu, Muscle Tissu, or Joints
    but.. im retarded and i always rise up and presson on.. and all i do is do motions that either dont hurt as bad, go slower, or take a percaset

percaset are hard to come by now a days, when i was a teen yes but now no, I guess ill just have to work out tomorrow and see how it goes....

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    percaset are hard to come by now a days, when i was a teen yes but now no, I guess ill just have to work out tomorrow and see how it goes....
    OMG i was kiddin about perc NEVER take before lifting it kills the intensity makes it pointless... go hard or go spank it

i was talking about taking it after I worked out for the pain...im not in the special olympics

lol ok my bad yeah i guess it would be i dont know i asked before about how it affects pwo protein synthesis and stuff but cycleon deleted that thread

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    id hit legs really hard twice a week and hit back really hard once or twice a week and if you are going to do chest do all cables and restricted motions (pec dec... etc)... stay away from shoulders and stretch it without a lot of force... dont push the cuff... big mistake... i had similar problems with my shoulder... rest it and figure out exactly what exercise is doing it in the gym (if it isnt related to the couch) and stay away from that one or make suer you are doing it correctly...

good luck with it...

well the way i slept on it is like, you know in class you see people with their heads on their fists in a sense slouched over? i slept like that but with all my weight on my right hand and for a few hours

Thread Information