brew035 is offline Associate Member

Back/Bi today but what about tommorow?

Look I messed up my week, I think. I did back and bi yesterday wich was monday. Now I am canfused on what to do today.
    Should I do Chest and Tri or legs or shoulders. Ive never started a week like this so I dont know what to do.
    I would search for this but think it would take forever to find exactly what I was looking for.

I don't think it really matters that much, but I guess I'd do chest/tri's because squats might be hard to do after back day, and also I'm assuming you normally lift chest/tr's on monday? This way you won't have to train chest/tri's twice in a row.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I would chest/tri's today. You did your pulling muscles yesterday, so you can do your pushing muscles today. Then take a day off, then legs, shoulders.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yup.....

I did CH/SH/TRI's yesterday, and hit back/biceps/traps today.

~SC~

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    Look I messed up my week, I think. I did back and bi yesterday wich was monday. Now I am canfused on what to do today.
    Should I do Chest and Tri or legs or shoulders. Ive never started a week like this so I dont know what to do.
    I would search for this but think it would take forever to find exactly what I was looking for.
    Y don’t you know what your training???It doesn’t mater what you do just minimize body parts overlapping..
    Last edited by S.P.G; 03-15-2005 at 10:57 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I was confused as well as to how you accidentally train, or train in the wrong order, but I just let it go.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    I would chest/tri's today. You did your pulling muscles yesterday, so you can do your pushing muscles today. Then take a day off, then legs, shoulders.

Thanks thats what I was figuring. I just wanted to be 100% sure. Im kinda new to having a routine and havnt every really changed from what I started doing.
    Thanks agian. As always you have been of great help to me.
    Last edited by brew035; 03-15-2005 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I was confused as well as to how you accidentally train, or train in the wrong order, but I just let it go.

~SC~
    It wasnt an accident at all.lol My workout partner was not there and I needed a spotter. A guy I know from the gym was doing back/bis when I got there so I jumped in with him on some deads and went from there. I was just curious on yalls opinion. Sorry I realy didnt tell the whole story. I typed it up on the way out to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    I don't think it really matters that much, but I guess I'd do chest/tri's because squats might be hard to do after back day, and also I'm assuming you normally lift chest/tr's on monday? This way you won't have to train chest/tri's twice in a row.
    I do lift chest/tris on monday. Sounds good Im going to do chest/tris today thanks for your help.

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yup.....

I did CH/SH/TRI's yesterday, and hit back/biceps/traps today.

~SC~
    Do you take a day off before legs now? Or hit legs and then take a day off? Then repeat the cycle?

Wondering because I was thinking about trying a low volume routine soon, hitting each muscle every 4th or 5th day.

Thread Information