Tags is offline Associate Member

I'm going to start dc training

After reading peoples responces about the style of training and reading dc's 15 page article on it... I've decided to start dc training...

I'm just sort of confused about the extreme stretching part in that I couldn't really visiualize his methods of stretching... Wondering if there was any way possible to better explain his way of stretching or if perhaps(I dought it) there is a website with pictures showing how to do the stretching???

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    good luck to you bro....keep us posted.

I am curious to see if it works...seems very odd to me.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I dunno bro, not sure about the stretching.

I guess you'll receive your instruction from your coach.

Only thing I can suspect is fascial stretching, commonly used to give more "room" for the muscles to grow, and makes the fascia tissue more pliable.

~SC~

I'm also thinking about doing DC training but what I don't understand clearly after reading it a few times is the whole warmup sets. I understand Monday it's Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/Back but you do 3warm ups and 1max set for each and then stretch?

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I'm also thinking about doing DC training but what I don't understand clearly after reading it a few times is the whole warmup sets. I understand Monday it's Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/Back but you do 3warm ups and 1max set for each and then stretch?
    As many warmups as u need to get ready for your ONE work set. Then you do a RP set of the heaviest weight u can handle until absolute total failure.

So if i feel i need to do 3 warm ups per muscle then 1 work set (RP) i've got it down packed? How do I know whether if I should do 2 warmups instead of 3 or 1 even? Sorry for the questions but I just want to make sure I understand completely and not get hurt during training.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    So if i feel i need to do 3 warm ups per muscle then 1 work set (RP) i've got it down packed? How do I know whether if I should do 2 warmups instead of 3 or 1 even? Sorry for the questions but I just want to make sure I understand completely and not get hurt during training.
    You are preparing yourself to lift a very heavy weight. If your workset is going to be of 300 lbs and you warm up with 120 for 10 ... when you go to do the 300 it will feel 3 times as heavy and you will not be prepared. Start light for ur first warmup, do as many other warmups as you need, and your last warmup should be close to your workset. ie... 280 for 4..

If you only wanted to do 2 warm ups for the 300 lb workset, warmup would ideally be 200 for 8, 280 for 4...then your workset.

SRH, do you find this training effective for competition preparation?

Tags is offline Associate Member
    2nd week into dc training... I was stuck at 34pound gain from my cycle so far for the past few weeks, dc has helped me get over that and I'm up about 37-38 now...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Can someone post that 15 page article on dc training been hearing alot of people say the gains are rediculous, also would this be benifial for someone who just wants to gain a fe wpounds but main concern ic cutting?(not on juice for right now im natural only 20)

Thread Information