ChefJ is offline Senior Member

need a new split??

I now have to be to work at noon pretty much every day and it is a 45 min drive form my gym. What would be the best way to incorporate my diet with the fact that I need to workout in the morning?? Also I work 10 hour days and don't usually get home until 11p.m.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Do you need a new workout split or diet advice or something else?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I guess it is more diet and cardio. What to do to make the most of the little time I have before work.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Do cardio on an empty stomach for 40 minutes to an hour after waking up. Diet depends on whether your bulking or cutting.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I now have to be to work at noon pretty much every day and it is a 45 min drive form my gym. What would be the best way to incorporate my diet with the fact that I need to workout in the morning?? Also I work 10 hour days and don't usually get home until 11p.m.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    If you are cutting this would be the perfect schedule. Just wake up go do your cardio, eat and shower up then go to work.
    If you are bulking try to get in at least two to three meals before your workout. I know its easier said than done, but if you are serius about it then you will do it. You are goin to have to get up early though. Set your alarm so you get to 8 hrs of sleep. Wake up drink a protein shake and eat breakfast. wait about 2 hrs and eat again. Then right before you go workout drink a protein shake. After workout make sure you get you PWO shake and another good meal. Then go to work bring some food with you. Eat some protein every 3 hours and you should be ok.
    This is what I would do just my opinion though. The most important thing is that you get enough protein through out the day. Just make sure you got the energy to get a good workout in the morning( eat enough food ) before you workout. You dont want your body to be using up muscle while trying to build it.

Thread Information