drounds67 is offline New Member

diabetics on forum

hi. I'm a type I diabetic and I'm having some problems with losing some weight around my middle. I know every one says to do cario in morning but that time of day my sugars are very low. I'm ending up with low blood sugar alot and of course a horrible headache I get from it. If there are any diabetics who read this some advice on how they do there cardio to get the best fat burning results. thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    Cardio in the evening is still better than nothing.

check out this thread for diet.
    Diabetic Sample Diet

palme is offline Rosie Member
    A BB with diabetes died while on diet her about a year ago, se be carefull bro.

Try HIIT maybe? Its a good way to lose fat and only takes you 15-20 minutes/day. But its tuff minutes.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drounds67
    hi. I'm a type I diabetic and I'm having some problems with losing some weight around my middle. I know every one says to do cario in morning but that time of day my sugars are very low. I'm ending up with low blood sugar alot and of course a horrible headache I get from it. If there are any diabetics who read this some advice on how they do there cardio to get the best fat burning results. thanks

I do my cardio for an hour in the monring on an empty stomach and i feel fine i dont have any drop in blood sugar at all..MAybe if you lowereyour long acting insluin dose this may make the blood sugars more solid.

The best tip i can give you with regards to loosing weight would be to keep your insulin tight, as in dont over inject for meals which results in you having a hypo l8r on and as a result eating more sugars e.t.c to cover for this..

Thread Information