Capo is offline New Member

thinking about lifting

I am a 30 yr old guy am about 6'3 i weight about 280 or so i have lifted in the past here and their nothing seriously. My problem is i have a big stomach thats really it. i have been talking to some people and they all so that i would be a monster if i started to lift on a serious level. my problem is how do i start . i dont have a diet and i need a lifting schedule. can use some help

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a okay from a doctor first, then schedule with a personal trainer. Buy some diet/nutrition books subscribe to a few fitness mags and learn.

Capo is offline New Member
    cool thanks

Arsejuice is offline New Member
    Keep reading threads. You should check out the nutrition threads then the lifting threads. There is also a good website IMO that suggests a program called Body for Life. It lays out everything for you. Its a no brainer. It tells you what to eat, when to eat, etc. It gives you a list of foods that are good to eat and foods to avoide. The website is www.bodyforlife.com Take a browse around it. There are also videos of workout exercises and stuff like that to get you started with what exercises you should do. Hope this helps.
    Good luck.

Arsejuice

Thread Information