ScooterBoy is offline Junior Member

hip prob from walking?

I've been bulking for the past 7 months about and did not do any cardio what so ever in that time frame and yesterday morning I did an hour at 3.0 speed setting and ever since then my right hip hurts when I walk. I squated alright later that day didn't feel safe going really heavy though. Then this morining it still hurt.
    Have any of you experienced this and if so how long did it take you to adjust? Or am I just the only person that can hurt himself by walking on a treadmill.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    depending on where it is hurting, you may have pulled a muscle or you are possible just a little sore from the walking b/c you are not used to it. see how you feel tomorrow and the next day it will probably ease off but if not go see a doctor

ScooterBoy is offline Junior Member
    Yea I'm thinking the same. Got a little pirate walk up in me right now.

xenithon is offline Member
    Whenever I do sprints, my right hip get sore. It feels like one small, specific muscle/tendon in the gluteus, just below the hip bone. It become tender, sore to the touch and VERY tight. I still do not know exactly what the cause is, but am going to a doc to get it checked. I think it is a hip alignment problem.

X

Thread Information