Thread: Cardio

ACAZORES is offline Member

Cardio

Is it ok do do 20 minutes of cardio before my workout and the next 20 minutes after workout ?I am trying to get in shape

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    fodas correilho how many threads are you going to start? you trying to look good for festa de sao joanina? oh wait thats terceira. tu es de rabo de peixe ?

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    oh, I think its better to do 40 minutes after your work out, because for me I get too tired during work out if I do it before, plus when you lift you burn weight as it is , and you can get your heart rate going for when you do cardio. if you want to REALLY loose fat, do cardio as soon as you wake up with no food in your stomach, the fat will just melt off.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I wouldn't do either... if you do it before, youre getting yourself tired for a $hitty workout, and if you do it after you're delaying your PWO nutrition and probably going catabolic from the cardio.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    Good post bro

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I wouldn't do either... if you do it before, youre getting yourself tired for a $hitty workout, and if you do it after you're delaying your PWO nutrition and probably going catabolic from the cardio.

exactly how I feel....

If you want to do cardio, then wake up about an hour and a half earlier than you normally do and jog around the block a few times.

Thread Information