se11 is offline Associate Member

Injury during cardio, ankle

I was running the other day and I slipped and stumbled. When I landed on my foot I herd a loud crack and hand to sit down. It felt a little swolen and hot, but I was able to walk on it with a little limp. It still hurts but I can still manage a slow walk on it. From what I said, what could this be, a sprain, crack, bruise? I never really hurt anything before like this, so what do you think it is?

One more thing about it. I felt the outerbone on my other ankle and it felt very bony, on the ankle I just hurt it feels softer and not as bony. Hope this helps.

DaGCHILD is offline Junior Member
    Well im not a doctor, but I can tell you this much, go see one. If the swelling isnt too bad and you are able to walk on it, I dont think its too serious. Might just be a sprain. If it is a sprain, it should be fine within 6-8 days, If you are till experiecing pain go see a doctor asap, might have torn some ligaments which is the worst case.

Well now the pain has progressed and I can't walk on it at all. I need to use a cane and something else because I can't put any pressure on it. I am calling a doctor right now.

Thread Information