justin2305 is offline Senior Member

? for a girlfriend thanks guys and gals??

aight one of my good girl freinds is trying to get into shape, shes already in good shape as far as i can tell but she wants to tone up a lil bit. not for competitions and so forth but just get a lil into shape and tighten up some. i no a few things she needs to do as far as diet is conserned but with working out i have no earthy idea. so my ? is what does she need to do as in how much cardio, how often to lift weights and how to lift like what exersises, now agian all shes trying to do is tone up some and get a lil tighter shes roughly 5 7 prolly 130lbs and no clue on bf% but shes a fox so yall can ammagine lol so if yall could through me a lil help on getting her started that would be great thanks a bunch

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    post what she is doing now on a daily basis and lets go from there
    abstrack@protonmail.com

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    print out cutting sticky and hand it to her and have her try to incorp some of those rules into her diet... even a few alterations can make a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    print out cutting sticky and hand it to her and have her try to incorp some of those rules into her diet... even a few alterations can make a huge difference.
    wow im sorry i thinking diet forums
    yeah ok go w/ morning cardio low intensity
    evening lifting w/moderate weight possible supersets lotsa free weight dumbell compound movements GL!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    If that's her in your avatar tell her I will give her 3 months free personal training and nutrition advice

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    If that's her in your avatar tell her I will give her 3 months free personal training and nutrition advice
    shytt... tell her i will pay HER to give her training/nutritional advise for 6 months!

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    post what she is doing now on a daily basis and lets go from there
    LOL funny u should say that, well shes prety much doing nothing until i get here a membership at my gym so i can go with her and what not, i mean shes in shape and all just wants to tightin up some get maybe some lil muskles going lol thats prety much it

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    3 day/week full body routine to start. Her muscles will not be able to handle the volume of a split routine. I recommend machines, time effecient, safe, effective, increases neuromuscular adaptation. I would just to a basic three set routine, 12-15 reps, moving from one machine to another in a circuit fashion. Recommend cardio on a daily basis and modify the diet where she needs it~

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    3 day/week full body routine to start. Her muscles will not be able to handle the volume of a split routine. I recommend machines, time effecient, safe, effective, increases neuromuscular adaptation. I would just to a basic three set routine, 12-15 reps, moving from one machine to another in a circuit fashion. Recommend cardio on a daily basis and modify the diet where she needs it~
    why should she not do compound movements? after all, muscles respond the same wether guy or girl

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    really you don't have to do much different with her. She will respond to just about anything if she has little experience lifting weights. I would do a lot of supersets, combo exercises (chicks love those). Cardio in the morning weights at night as said before. Depending on how many days she plans lifting I would mostly like do total body if its three or less days a week.

-SHRED

k i think i prety much have it down for her thanks alot for all the help guys

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    why should she not do compound movements? after all, muscles respond the same wether guy or girl
    Yeah, try it. Take her to the gym and do squats, deads, bent rows, bench, military press, etc. Good Luck and let me know how it goes

Thread Information