justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy felt sick in the gym today???

aight guys i was hittin chest and tris today and i always do chest first, anyways i was feeling really dizzy and nautious after each set for chest, i have no clue what was wrong, i felt stong as an ox and was lifting good weight but after each set i would get up and feel dizzy and nautious sometimes does anyone no what that could be from, my water consumption has really sucked lately so im thinking maybe im a lil dehidrated but thats just what im thinking any help would be great thanks

bump^^ anyone have any ideas

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    It could anything from blood pressure to the flu bro, hard to say...has this been a regular thing for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    It could anything from blood pressure to the flu bro, hard to say...has this been a regular thing for you?
    not really just lately i have not been drinking alot of water, well hardley any water and im also running a lil m1t cycle so i think it might be my water absorbtion, i drank a full glass of water and already felt a lil bit better so i dunno, im still young so i hope its not my blood preasure, i try and eat clean so i highly dout its that

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well the nausea could very well be a side from the M1-t bro...I've never tried it but it is definitely possible. You should have mentioned that before..you would prob have gotten more responses. I didn't mean to make you think it's your bp, it was just a really vague post so I have no idea what it could have been. M1-t or dehydration could very well be your problem bro. Drink up, if that doesn't help, I would say M1-t if nothing else is out of the ordinary in your routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Well the nausea could very well be a side from the M1-t bro...I've never tried it but it is definitely possible. You should have mentioned that before..you would prob have gotten more responses. I didn't mean to make you think it's your bp, it was just a really vague post so I have no idea what it could have been. M1-t or dehydration could very well be your problem bro. Drink up, if that doesn't help, I would say M1-t if nothing else is out of the ordinary in your routine.
    alrighty bro thanks a bunch for the help

maybe your blood sugar was low? just a guess... I'm hypoglycemic and if I don't eat a nice complex carb a little while before my workout I can feel dizzy and naseous too...

Thread Information