Thread: love handles

nate3422 is offline Member

love handles

ok guys i diet pretty good and my cardio workouts are decent. my stomach doesnt look too bad but i still have a little bit of love handles. i know dieting and cardio has alot to do with it but do any of you have any tips o how to lost these love handles? thanks guys

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Just be patient with the diet and cardio, they are truly the only thing that will make you lose them. For a lot of people the love handles are the last bit of fat to go, just stick with what you are doing and they will be gone eventually. You can try working your obloquies, but I don't think it will do you much good besides strengthening your abdominals.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    LMO nailed it, time and cardio are the main things, working out with weights will also increase your leam body mass helping your body burn more fat

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Along with what was already said you can perform twisting with a stick and not db side bends with a 100lbs like some idiots do.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The tips are dieting and cardio! You listed them yourself in the initial post, and it doesn't get any more real/true than those two.

~SC~

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The tips are dieting and cardio! You listed them yourself in the initial post, and it doesn't get any more real/true than those two.

~SC~
    damm swole in ur new atavar u look like one tough mofo, and to answer the ? yes diet is a very important factor to loosing thoses loves and cardio is another main factor, keep the diet lean and in check and maybe add a lil more cardio to ur workouts maybe more intinse cardio setions good luck

You guys forgot GH

yeah arnolds book said to use a bar and do twists to keep them tight like someone else had already mentioned. Other exercises can make them although harder, bulkier and that definately doesn't = V-taper....

seanw is offline Banned

Thread Information