justin2305 is offline Senior Member

leaning out ? please help a brotha out???

aight guys never really leaned out bf ive always been natrually lean but lately ive been bulking up and will continue to do so for bout another month in a half if not two months i eat clean as it is right now so i dont think ill have to change up the diet to much besides excluding some unessisary fat for my bulking process, anyways ive put together somthing well in the process of puting it together and was wondering if this would be good and would lean me out quit abit. aight as of right now i workout hard core 4days a wk and do absoulutly no cardio and ive cut down doing abs everyday to just on those lifting days so i can get as much bulk as possible, i keep my rep range real low ill do reps of 8,6 then 4 sometimes 2, i workout mon. tue. thur. and sat. and i was thinking of maybe upping the reps to maybe 10-15ish and getting back on my abs ED and also i was considering doing 1hr give or take on cardio on those off days. so basically im going to change reps, add cardio, go back to abs ED and change my eating habbit up a lil bit maybe clean it up more, would this be effeciant to leaning out a lil bit for summer?? any help and or advise would be very welcome and appriciated thanks guys

Sounds like a good plan to me, although I personally don;t like to ever do more that 12 reps. The hour of cardio should really help out.

High reps is not what gets you cut, diet and cardio is...get your rep range 8-12 or even 6-12 but do your cardio and stick to a diet

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    High reps is not what gets you cut, diet and cardio is...get your rep range 8-12 or even 6-12 but do your cardio and stick to a diet
    i 2end that,

Keep the same workout routine, just change up your diet and start hitting the cardio. I also agree that high reps does nothing in terms of getting cut. If you decrease weight and increase reps, you will lose a lot of mass.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    When you lift light, your muscles get the message they don't need to stay as large or as powerful, so they'll atrophy to the correct size for your work.

~SC~

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    thanks that prety much helped me out on the dot, ill keep same workout routine maybe upp the reps just a lil bit 6-12ish sounds good and hit the cardio hard and ill have to make a few ajustments to my diet, appriciate all the help guys thanks

Thread Information