Thread: ARMS lacking

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member

ARMS lacking

Hey bros, I have been feeling that my arms have been lacking lately, mostly my bicepts. I work out my Bi's and tri's in the sameday and i was wondering if u guys have any good tips to get my arms pumping. Supersets drop sets all that fun stuff. Thanks for any ideas!

jbrand is offline Member

Re: ARMS lacking

Originally posted by Dbolaholic
    Hey bros, I have been feeling that my arms have been lacking lately, mostly my bicepts. I work out my Bi's and tri's in the sameday and i was wondering if u guys have any good tips to get my arms pumping. Supersets drop sets all that fun stuff. Thanks for any ideas!
    Try limiting your bicep workout to only two compound movements and do them after back. When it comes to putting size on your arms, rely on the compound movements to do the work. For example, by utilizing deadlifts, rows, pullups you will be adequetly hitting the muscle fibers. Although smaller bodyparts recover rather quickly, it would still be in your benefit to work back/biceps and give them more rest between workouts.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I have been doing BigKev's work out for 3 week's , my arm's are more full now and a good peak is starting to show , run a search on him and it will come up , One outher thing you can do is do a try workout after doing chest and a by workout after back !

Nate_Dog is offline Member

Re: Re: ARMS lacking

Originally posted by jbrand

Try limiting your bicep workout to only two compound movements and do them after back. When it comes to putting size on your arms, rely on the compound movements to do the work. For example, by utilizing deadlifts, rows, pullups you will be adequetly hitting the muscle fibers. Although smaller bodyparts recover rather quickly, it would still be in your benefit to work back/biceps and give them more rest between workouts.
    I am only going to train arms on their own day when I am on a cycle. I just dont get enough recovery other wise.

Yeah... BK workout looks interesting. But I would need to cut it back. The volume is too high for me and I think I would over train.

Thread Information