justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Question need to stay limber w/o alot of cardio???

aight guys im trying to bulk right now so im not doing any type of cardio, but lately i feel like im getting kinda stiff, ive always been an athlete all my life and now that sports are over and all i have is lifting i do nothing but lift and considering im bulking i do nothing really of a running/joging movement, ill stretch from time to time and always stretch my legs bf working them out but it just doent feel like enough, so if yall have any ideas on what i can do that would be awsome i dont really care if i have to hop and a cardio machine for a lil while but im not trying to be on one to long, just want to keep the legs loose so when cutting time comes i dont die lol thanks guys

bump^^^ anyone have some ideas?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    why not do some high intensity cardio 15 minutes 2-3 times a week? wont hurt your mucles gains at all(acctualy it will aid) and will keep you in great cardiovascular shape. Just do some kind of intervall on the stairmaster and make sure your breathing like a muther****er on that **** machine Then do some good stretching after that.

Might not be good though if you are bulking hardcore and on bloating roids cause the strain might be a bit to hard under those circumstances with quick weightgain ect.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    why not do some high intensity cardio 15 minutes 2-3 times a week? wont hurt your mucles gains at all(acctualy it will aid) and will keep you in great cardiovascular shape. Just do some kind of intervall on the stairmaster and make sure your breathing like a muther****er on that **** machine Then do some good stretching after that.

Might not be good though if you are bulking hardcore and on bloating roids cause the strain might be a bit to hard under those circumstances with quick weightgain ect.
    well im not on a cycle just trying to put on some more lbs bf summer then shred it right bf the summer comes so ill be bulking up for about another month or so then ill lean out so that sounds good thanks bro

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Continue to stretch. Have your workout partner stretch you afterwards or your girlfriend, etc. PNF stretching which requires an educated partner is garunteed to do the trick.

Thread Information