getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Still sore from monday

im still sore from my chest/sh/tri workout on monday and i am supposed to do back/bi/traps today. I don't know if i should do it b/c of the soreness and when i do upright rows i will be stretching out my shoulders. I think i am just gonna work through it though.

I roll with back the day after chest. I pecs are cryin' the next day but it is a different range of motion. push/pull. I would move your traps over to shoulders.

so should i go with it?

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    im still sore from my chest/sh/tri workout on monday and i am supposed to do back/bi/traps today. I don't know if i should do it b/c of the soreness and when i do upright rows i will be stretching out my shoulders. I think i am just gonna work through it though.
    I have a good idea dont do shoulders with your chest day or traps with your back day and make both of them in to one work out.
    LIke so:
    m-chest/tri
    t-back/bi
    w-off
    t-shoulders/traps
    f-legs
    s-off
    s-off

You could also do cardio,calves or abs on off days.

Also if you feel to sore today just wait another day. Its ok. If you are new to working out you might want to start out doin 1 day on 1 day off untill your muscles are in better shape.

brew, no i am not new to working out by any means and i am doing a protocol where i hit every muscle 2ce in 10 days that is why i have it split like this. I am just sore b/c i just started this routine.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    is it one of them fancy muscle n fitness workouts rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    is it one of them fancy muscle n fitness workouts rofl
    yea you hit the nail on the head! lol its the old fashioned simple push pull workout. duh

I think i am just gonna work through it though.
    I dont even know why I tried. you already stated what you were going to do. Once I think about it you rally never had a question. You pretty much let us all konw that you were sore and you wer goin to work through it. Sorry just thought that since in the past few months you have been asking alot of questions that you were new to it. Next time Ill ask you the questions, RIGHT.

yea you hit the nail on the head! lol its the old fashioned simple push pull workout. duh
    You have got to be ****ing kidding me right. GET BIG 88 your are funny. You know whats funny though. If I was stading in front of you and suggested that same workout you wouldnt have talked **** and then said DUH now would you. And by the way saying duh is not cool anymore and really not sure if it ever was.

brew, i appreciate your input but you were calling me to change a workout that i composed with the help from one of the most respected bros on the site. No need to take offense i am just wondering if it will hurt anything with me being sore in my tris and shoulders to do back and bi's 3 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    You have got to be ****ing kidding me right. GET BIG 88 your are funny. You know whats funny though. If I was stading in front of you and suggested that same workout you wouldnt have talked **** and then said DUH now would you. And by the way saying duh is not cool anymore and really not sure if it ever was.
    bro calm down, i havent talked shi_ to you or anyone.. and believe me i will say anything to anyone if they were standing in front of my face but come on there is no need for anger over the keyboard it is pointless and almost as cool as saying duh

brew, i appreciate your input but you were calling me to change a workout that i composed with the help from one of the most respected bros on the site. No need to take offense i am just wondering if it will hurt anything with me being sore in my tris and shoulders to do back and bi's 3 days later.
    SWOLE told you that like three weeks ago. You are just now starting it? Wow!

What did it matter you already said what you were going to do.

If you are not new to it then why do you keep asking amature questions all the time?

Just doesnt add up.

Im not a pro but even I know when my body is ready to hit the gym again and what is overtraining and what is not. So back off the ego trip your post count means nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    SWOLE told you that like three weeks ago. You are just now starting it? Wow!

What did it matter you already said what you were going to do.

If you are not new to it then why do you keep asking amature questions all the time?

Just doesnt add up.

Im not a pro but even I know when my body is ready to hit the gym again and what is overtraining and what is not. So back off the ego trip your post count means nothing to me.
    ok big swole

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd work it anyway.

Overtraining is all hype for lazy people.

Thread Information