boxinggsxr is offline Junior Member

help with weights for boxing

i am looking to gain like 20 lbs of muscle and i go that whey protein and am looking for a steriod for strength and muscle gain but dunno which is the best? and what weights should i lift for upper and lower body. and if i'm doing it to biuld muscle i only lift 3 reps 4-8 and increase weight right?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    20lb of muscle that aint as easy as it sounds especially when doing boxing you need to research before wanting to take roids.

even with the steriod and my whey protein it won't be easy. cause i won't be dieting for while (until i hit 200lbs) i walk around at 180 im 6'3'' and i fight at 165 and usually takes 3 weeks to get down and fill good. i wanna weigh around 200.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    are you doing this to go to light heavY?

yea i just want the muscle because my speed will stay with me along with my skill. and in the heavy and light heavy theres no skill and i'd donmiate but i need the muscle. and in the pros heavy weights make all the money. just need to jump up now that way i can take time to get used to it. but i've been reading and alot of people take like 2 shoots and then another to calm down? i dont know what to use.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    give me your stats
    man i been boxing and pwr liftings since i was a wee little one.
    be happy to help but i would say diet is most important by far, then boxing endurance, then weight training, then when you platue possible use of AAS
    just pm if you have any specific q's ><

what weights do u lift? u use steriods . i wanna start just to get bigger and little more ripped

Thread Information