Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,220

    Still sore from monday

    im still sore from my chest/sh/tri workout on monday and i am supposed to do back/bi/traps today. I don't know if i should do it b/c of the soreness and when i do upright rows i will be stretching out my shoulders. I think i am just gonna work through it though.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Northwest US
    Posts
    622
    I roll with back the day after chest. I pecs are cryin' the next day but it is a different range of motion. push/pull. I would move your traps over to shoulders.

  3. #3
    getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,220
    so should i go with it?

  4. #4
    brew035's Avatar
    brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    im still sore from my chest/sh/tri workout on monday and i am supposed to do back/bi/traps today. I don't know if i should do it b/c of the soreness and when i do upright rows i will be stretching out my shoulders. I think i am just gonna work through it though.
    I have a good idea dont do shoulders with your chest day or traps with your back day and make both of them in to one work out.
    LIke so:
    m-chest/tri
    t-back/bi
    w-off
    t-shoulders/traps
    f-legs
    s-off
    s-off

    You could also do cardio,calves or abs on off days.

    Also if you feel to sore today just wait another day. Its ok. If you are new to working out you might want to start out doin 1 day on 1 day off untill your muscles are in better shape.

  5. #5
    getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,220
    brew, no i am not new to working out by any means and i am doing a protocol where i hit every muscle 2ce in 10 days that is why i have it split like this. I am just sore b/c i just started this routine.

  6. #6
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    is it one of them fancy muscle n fitness workouts rofl

  7. #7
    getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    is it one of them fancy muscle n fitness workouts rofl
    yea you hit the nail on the head! lol its the old fashioned simple push pull workout. duh

  8. #8
    brew035's Avatar
    brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    I think i am just gonna work through it though.
    I dont even know why I tried. you already stated what you were going to do. Once I think about it you rally never had a question. You pretty much let us all konw that you were sore and you wer goin to work through it. Sorry just thought that since in the past few months you have been asking alot of questions that you were new to it. Next time Ill ask you the questions, RIGHT.

  9. #9
    brew035's Avatar
    brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    yea you hit the nail on the head! lol its the old fashioned simple push pull workout. duh
    You have got to be ****ing kidding me right. GET BIG 88 your are funny. You know whats funny though. If I was stading in front of you and suggested that same workout you wouldnt have talked **** and then said DUH now would you. And by the way saying duh is not cool anymore and really not sure if it ever was.

  10. #10
    getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,220
    brew, i appreciate your input but you were calling me to change a workout that i composed with the help from one of the most respected bros on the site. No need to take offense i am just wondering if it will hurt anything with me being sore in my tris and shoulders to do back and bi's 3 days later.

  11. #11
    getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    You have got to be ****ing kidding me right. GET BIG 88 your are funny. You know whats funny though. If I was stading in front of you and suggested that same workout you wouldnt have talked **** and then said DUH now would you. And by the way saying duh is not cool anymore and really not sure if it ever was.
    bro calm down, i havent talked shi_ to you or anyone.. and believe me i will say anything to anyone if they were standing in front of my face but come on there is no need for anger over the keyboard it is pointless and almost as cool as saying duh

  12. #12
    brew035's Avatar
    brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    brew, i appreciate your input but you were calling me to change a workout that i composed with the help from one of the most respected bros on the site. No need to take offense i am just wondering if it will hurt anything with me being sore in my tris and shoulders to do back and bi's 3 days later.
    SWOLE told you that like three weeks ago. You are just now starting it? Wow!

    What did it matter you already said what you were going to do.

    If you are not new to it then why do you keep asking amature questions all the time?

    Just doesnt add up.

    Im not a pro but even I know when my body is ready to hit the gym again and what is overtraining and what is not. So back off the ego trip your post count means nothing to me.

  13. #13
    getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    SWOLE told you that like three weeks ago. You are just now starting it? Wow!

    What did it matter you already said what you were going to do.

    If you are not new to it then why do you keep asking amature questions all the time?

    Just doesnt add up.

    Im not a pro but even I know when my body is ready to hit the gym again and what is overtraining and what is not. So back off the ego trip your post count means nothing to me.
    ok big swole

  14. #14
    J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    3,723
    I'd work it anyway.

    Overtraining is all hype for lazy people.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •