Thread: If not sore?

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

If not sore?

If your not sore the following days after hitting a specific muscle, does it mean you didn't hit it good enough?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    If your not sore the following days after hitting a specific muscle, does it mean you didn't hit it good enough?
    I find if one part of my body is not getting sore after a workout regulary i need to change the exercise or change the way i do the exercise. I think your body adapts to certain movements and you need to shock it with new movements or style of training. although many say on here soreness is not directly related to a good workout.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Generally, if a muscle has not been work on for a while and you are not sore, then yes your workout imo was crapolla. Conversely, not being sore is not indictative it was not productive.

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    The thing is that I started a new program with a trainer and the workout was extremely intense. My chest looked like it was going to explode after the workout. I heard that the sourness also had to do more with the tendons and ligaments being sore. I just want to know so I could adjust if I have to.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had weeks on end where I expierienced little soreness and continued to make oustanding gains.

AAS, spot-on diet, and rest can reduce recovery time significantly.

Thread Information