Thread: Hamstrings

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

Hamstrings

I Lift In My Apartment And Usually Only Go To The Gym To Max Our And Use Bug Weight. How Can I Isolate My hamstrings At An In Home Work Out? Any Ideas?? -GOD BLESS

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Stand on one leg while letting the othwer lift up behind you, grab a couple of DB's and do one legged SLD's. Garantee you'll feel it working the hamms just as you want and withoutn lifting a lot a weight. Use the heaviest DB's you can find. The other one is hamm glute raises but you need a bench for these so the next best thing is to knell down on the floor, put a pad in front of you and then lower your upper torso to the floor as slow as possible. You'll need to wedge your heels under something or have someone hold them down for you. do three sets of those with maybe five reps. Once you get to where you can do this then you can do the second portion and that's to raise yourself back up in the starting position without using your hands....good luck on that cause I still can't do it.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your self a exercise ball 70cm size. There are many exercises including hammies like leg curls. Other than that fill two empty on gallon milk jugs with sand and do stiff dead lifts or romanian deads. Body weight lunges too .These are you best options.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    I should have thought of the lunges but that is why i asked thanks for refreshing my memory, God Bless

Thread Information