Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Puked during legs today

How many of you have actually puked after/during leg day?!? ..holy crap i almost didnt make it to the bathroom. I've felt like i might before but today was bad, during my second set of squats i knew i was going to. I told my partner i'd be right back i walked slowly to the bathroom trying to hold it in, once i got near a toilet i dry heaved a lil' bit then the next thing you knew it looked like i puked up up a gallon of water...anyway just thought i would share..i then went back and continued to punish my legs

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I have... its worse when I'm bulking cuz I eat so many more calories every day.

Reminds more of the old SNL skit. Ya mon...i lift til i puke

I feel sick after lifting sometimes too

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    i then went back and continued to punish my legs

True example of the discipline that is needed in this game.

Right on bro!!!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I have on several occasions back in my college days. It was the weirdest thing. I'd finish up my workout, get in my car to drive home, then it would hit me like a ton of bricks. I'd puke and then I was fine. Weird. I get nauseas now, that's about it.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I get it on Leg day and sometimes if I superset chest and back. On legs it hits me after the training in the locker room...cold sweats, nausea, dizzy, if I sit down and relax for a few minutes it usually passes...I have never actually hurled, but I have come so close...I think I almost fainted once...

yea i only get it on leg days for some reason, no matter how hard i hit eveything else i won't get nausiated

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Deadlift and Squats are the two exercises that my stomach hates... I always feel better after a good hurling though.

magico is offline Junior Member
    I use to get that with taking cell tech creatine before workout don"t know why

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magico
    I use to get that with taking cell tech creatine before workout don"t know why
    That's prob because its digusting garbage..I tried it once long ago and puked, no workout involved, and I have a strong stomach.
    I feel sick all the time doing legs, or deadlifts..props for contuing the workout..thats hardcore.

alphaman is offline Member
    Several times. Celltech worked the best for me. And It's got alphalipoic acids in it.
    Last edited by alphaman; 04-08-2005 at 05:32 PM.

Tig
    Tig is offline Junior Member
    I sometimes get nauseated on leg day too! I also get the shakes as well...its weird.
    I wonder if it has something to do with depleted glycogen levels or something like that?

alphaman is offline Member
    Another thing, when I was on a keto diet, the ketostix sticks that you pee on would always be a lot darker after legs, a whole lot darker.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    nice bro.... you might just be hardcore!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    congrats!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    that a boy

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    nice bro.... you might just be hardcore!

i really try to be, i am definately not just in there going through the motions thats for sure, i push myself every workout i might take one week every month or two and go light, i call it a mental health week but besides that, i'm always trying to beat personal bests

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    not that u mention it today was my leg day n when i was working my bis immediatly after i felt like i was gonna puke, n i just thought it was becasuse i drank on friday night, i notice this if i MISS a meal n feal weak n hungry during a workout, but its def bad on leg day especially after a long night of drinking

znak is offline Senior Member
    Many a time. It is really a nightmare, cause the smell of the toilet in a Russian gym with make a hard man hurl. It turns into a chain reaction. You hurl, smell, hurl, smell until you can grab enough air to get out of there.

[QUOTE=znak]Many a time. It is really a nightmare, cause the smell of the toilet in a Russian gym with make a hard man hurl. It turns into a chain reaction. You hurl, smell, hurl, smell until you can grab enough air to get out of there.[/QUOTE

hahaha i'll take ur word for it

Darkness is offline Member
    Right on, you might've made a good marine. We dont stop unless we're done or die.

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    I have on several occasions back in my college days. It was the weirdest thing. I'd finish up my workout, get in my car to drive home, then it would hit me like a ton of bricks. I'd puke and then I was fine. Weird. I get nauseas now, that's about it.
    A few weeks ago I was working out at my college using swole's leg workout, after a set of leg extensions I ran to the bathroom and barfed. A few minutes later I went back out and hit up some leg press (instead of squats, I thought squats would make me barf right away again).

I thought I was all good until I finished my workout off with some standing calf raises, I did two sets, this time ran to the bathroom and barfed all over the toilet/stall. There was a guy in a stall beside me taking a dump and I got some puke on his bare foot! AHAHAHA - he wiped it off and threw the pukey toilet paper back under the stall at me.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Did it once in to the water fountain. Luckily no one saw it until I walked away. Everyone was in an uproar, it was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Did it once in to the water fountain. Luckily no one saw it until I walked away. Everyone was in an uproar, it was great.

LMAO haha i was praying i would make it to the bathroom, i didnt want something like that to happen to me. I cant even imagine what the stuck up pricks at my gym would do if they saw something like that. Anyway legs again tomorrow we'll see how it goes

I've had that happen plenty of times. No biggie just a crazy leg day in my eyes.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    LMAO that is gross.

God, i would love to do that at the Gold's I go to in FL!

RideR1 is offline Junior Member
    This happens to me alot....Always on leg days.. Never happens on any other muscle groups.. The problem is though is that lately i have been feeling so sick that it does not allow me to lift to my full potential.. i feel like im gonna throw up every time i do legs.. Usually right after i Squat. I figure it is because legs are just massive in relation to other muscle groups and there is a high blood demand during exercise to the legs. which means there must be huge waste products generated. can anyone think of anything that might help... I tried bringing in something to drink with some sugar in it instead of only water but i still get sick to my stomach dizzy as hell.. What else can i do???????

Thread Information