Thread: What the F*CK

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

What the F*CK

Today i put up the most weight i have ever put up in my lify(100 lb dumbells 4 times) and went up in everything else n the bottom of my chest is still soft, this is pissing the hell out of me

clhp20 is offline Member
    it'll get better man, stay focused and intense

yea ive only been on my diet for 2 weeks now, n doing cardio consistantly for a week, so i know it takes time but it just sux waiting

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Gonna take a helluva lot longer than two weeks to tighten up.

Consistency!

~SC~

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    IMO, I say try not worrying about the weight. Drop down to 80's and try doing the press with using your pecs only. I do 110's for 8, but I get a way better pump with 80's and using my pec only to push.......just an idea....Stick with it, and you will get there...I'm inpatient as well so I know how you feel.

i mean i love going to the gym , n love working out, its just annoying how long it takes, ive been back in the gym for about 2 1/2 months now, n see a diff, but im still kinda lose, i guess i just gotta burn off more fat, im not really to worried about it, but hopefully bye the beg if july ill see a big cahnge, lol i also just ordered heat stack,lean xtreme n sesathing, i know their not miracle drugs, but i figure if im working as hard as i am it wont hurt to throw these in n make the proces quiker

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Heat stack/exercise/etc., is great, in conjunction with a diet that SUPPORTS the goals you are after. That is why they are supplements. They simply supplement what should already be a sterling approach.

~SC~

yea i hear ya man, thats why i have waited a month untill i start my stack, wanted to get my diet/workout n cardio in check before i took nething. ive noticed with my diet n cardio i feel much more energenic n just overall health feels great, quik question about cardio, is it like weight training, meaning if i get to a point where after my workout i dont feel as tired as i did when i first started should i up my cardio?? or is my target heart rate at 45 mins just a standard that shouldnt be uppped with progress? right now i do the treadmill, 10 min at 5.0-10 mins at 5.5, then 10 mins at 5.0, then jump directly onto a bike for 15 mins

Thread Information