Thread: bicep "cutter"

ScreaM is offline Associate Member

bicep "cutter"

Well, its kinda hard for a guy to contribute to a site like this when everyone know so much, but here it is, this really worked for cutting the fat, and also doing alittle building. so, take the bar in normal curl position (straight down) I usually start of with a easy weight, like 95, or 100 pounds. So, bring it up half way, slowly, so it about a 90 angle, then release back down to the beginning spot. Now curl and hold at the top of to "stroke", the release half way down, and hold, then go back up to the top. Slowly got down to the bottom of your position. Then curl up half way again, then slowly realse to the bottom. So thats one, it works witll with sets of ten or less. This might even have a differnt name, but IDK, worked for me, hope it works for you!

Peace

Scrub is offline Member
    So its sort of like doing 21's but changing it up a little.

cjp85 is offline Member
    What do you mean by "cutter"? If you're talking about cutting fat on just the biceps, please explain how. You do know that spot reduction doesn't work right?

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    When I said cutter, I guess i used the wrong word, i ment toner, but, not only does it tone, it will add mass to the bicep as well

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    nice for you that an easy weight is 95-100lbs. for me easy is 70lbs. I believe these are called 21's too. I see people do them but never tried them.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    They are 21's and the word you are looking for is "pump". They do give a bad ass pump I'll some times do these on my last set of bi's.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM
    When I said cutter, I guess i used the wrong word, i ment toner, but, not only does it tone, it will add mass to the bicep as well
    and it only cost 1599.99 at four easy payment of 399.99.

Just kidding, it sounded like you were selling something towards the end. I dont know maybe im just a weirdo.

BIG D14 is offline Junior Member
    i can see wheree you get that from brew haha

Thread Information