PoorMan is offline Junior Member

Home equipment websites

Hey, I'm lookin for some equipment and I wanted to see where you guys shop online, if you do shop online. Just throw some sites up. Lets see what ya got.

Iron Brother 89 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Bodysolid has some nice equipment. Parabody has really nice equipment but a little expensive. Nautilus equipment are nice also . I would just type in weight equipment manufacturers and go from there . Hope I helped !

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    the best thing to do to ensure quality is go to a gym and ask them where they get it., you then get in contact with the company, say cybex or whoever ur trying to get stuff from, my mother got a eliptical machine for 4 thousand but it is the same one as the gym has with the best quality, i guess it depends on what type of quality u want, you could go to yahoo and get some shit for like 50 dollars, JMO

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I went with Body Solid equipment from www.fitnessfactory.com .
    They advertise in Muscle and Fitness and others. I have no complaints about anything. Shipping was free. The delivery went very well I think it was 23 items/boxes at 1100 lbs. The equipment is top nocth. Hope to post a pick later this week on the Home gym thread that is going right now.

Thread Information