Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

Anyone tried this?

Just was curious if anyone tried doing like:

Monday:

Chest: heavy bench, flat bench dumbells, cross overs(don't know if this is right name), and pullovers

Tuesday:

Back: all upper back

Thursday:

Chest: incline barbell, incline dumbell, incline flys, and incline close grip

Friday:

All lats and lower back

This is not the full routine, I'm just giving a idea of what I'm talking about. Guess kinda like saying lower chest on monday, and next time all upper. Same way with back. All upper then lats. Just curious if anyone has worked out kinda like this before and if you did, got a comment? Thanks.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    bad idea in my opinion, chest-wise doing incline bench and then doing flat bench isnt all that different, the muscles involved in flat bench are very active while doing incline and vice versa....and back wise, u can try to target only one part, but the back works together in moving weight and completely isolating certain parts as u describe would be pretty difficult if not impossible depending on the degree....what im getting at is it would be borderline on overtraining.....just hit ur muscles once a week and blast them that way u wont need to be doing 2 separate workouts...

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    bad idea in my opinion, chest-wise doing incline bench and then doing flat bench isnt all that different, the muscles involved in flat bench are very active while doing incline and vice versa....and back wise, u can try to target only one part, but the back works together in moving weight and completely isolating certain parts as u describe would be pretty difficult if not impossible depending on the degree....what im getting at is it would be borderline on overtraining.....just hit ur muscles once a week and blast them that way u wont need to be doing 2 separate workouts...

Thanks for opinion..... Right now I'm doing

Monday: Abs, Chest(3 excerises, 4 sets), shoulders(2 excerises, 4 sets each) then burn on with drips

Tuesday: calfs, black(3 excersies, 4sets), bi's(3 excersies, 4sets)

Wednesday: Off

Thursday: Abs, Chest(3 excerises, 4 sets), shoulders(2 excerises, 4 sets
    each) then burn on with drips

Friday: calfs, black(3 excersies, 4sets), bi's(3 excersies, 4sets)

Satuday: All uppper legs

I do different movements on like monday and thursday, and tuesday and friday. Do you think I should just drop to one body part per day, each week? I'm currently on cycle, so do you think I should stick with what I got then the move to the one body part a week? I've been seeing a lot of people doing this. Then they kill that body part that one day. Whats your opinion?

Anyone else got an opinion about working my upper chest all one day? Will it help to grow to match my lower chest?

Thanks for help and advice.
    Last edited by Ironman5151; 04-14-2005 at 10:46 PM.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    just hit ur muscles once a week and blast them that way u wont need to be doing 2 separate workouts...
    yep
    Keep it simple no need to make it rocket science.

Thread Information