BOBBY D is offline Member

Lifting/training! Whats More Sufficent

whats most effective? lifting 1 or 2 body parts per day, per week, on a 5 day run w/ 2 days off.(going all out heavy to failure) for eg. chest(mon), tris & bis(tues), legs(wed), back(thurs), suoulders(friday), abs every day of course w/ cardio 3 times a week (sat & sun off). with this workout on juice i feel stronger & look thicker, but i dont look as cut as i know i should be. is this to long of a gap between the next muscle training. (trying to add mass)

or this workout that i sometimes did when training natural! supersetting: chest/back(mon), shoulders/bis/tris(tues), legs(wed), (off thurs) friday follow the pattern(chest/back), sat(shoulders/bis/tris) sunday off. this workout hits the muscle every 4th day or so, & w/ this i noticed more tightness & cuts, steady strength growth. whats good to do bros. thanks

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i personally cant imagine how a person can train back after chest without sacraficing alot intensity, but if this has worked for you in the past and you continue to make gains you should probably stay on this path.

if you plan on bbing some time in the future you will eventually have to give your back priority during its trainig session.

thanks, i tried this workout from ARNOLD'S WORK OUT IN FLEX MAG, i think july 2003. anyways it gave a good upper body pump doing chest/back. but it took alot out of me. But is the first workout session a better bet. please help

CAN ANTBODY ELSE please help me out w/ this. let me know if the first workout program is good.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    whats most effective? lifting 1 or 2 body parts per day, per week, on a 5 day run w/ 2 days off.(going all out heavy to failure) for eg. chest(mon), tris & bis(tues), legs(wed), back(thurs), suoulders(friday), abs every day of course w/ cardio 3 times a week (sat & sun off). with this workout on juice i feel stronger & look thicker, but i dont look as cut as i know i should be. is this to long of a gap between the next muscle training. (trying to add mass)

or this workout that i sometimes did when training natural! supersetting: chest/back(mon), shoulders/bis/tris(tues), legs(wed), (off thurs) friday follow the pattern(chest/back), sat(shoulders/bis/tris) sunday off. this workout hits the muscle every 4th day or so, & w/ this i noticed more tightness & cuts, steady strength growth. whats good to do bros. thanks
    The thing that I dont like is tri right after chest day. Not good IMO. I just stick with the ole push/pull routine and hit one muscle group per week. This way Its harder to train the same muscle group 2 days in a row.

Of course you are going to feel stonger on JUICE thats what its for and yeah you will look less cut most juice makes you hold water.

But me I wouldnt do either one. JMO though.

If I was going to group them like that it would have to look like this. And it would only be for a short period of time just to shock the hell out of my muscles.
    m- legs
    t- cardio/abs/calves
    w-chest/back
    t- cardio/abs/calves
    f-shoulders/bis/tris
    s- cardio/abs/calves

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to do mon-friday, but i recently switched to one day on, one day off n its done wonders for me, i also go with the push/pull method, meaning i dont like to work chest to close to my shoulders n tris, heres the workout ive switche dover to n ha done wonders for my strength

mon-chest
    tuesday-cardio/abs
    wed- back
    thurs-cardio/abs
    fri-shoulders/ tris
    sat-legs/bis
    sun- cardio/abs
    if u dont wanna workout sundasys just throw on cardio another day of the week, i know som people dont liek working out 7 days a week, but i feel more energenic with thish split then i ever did taking off weekends, i def reccomend trying something liek this(1 on one of method)

Thread Information