Rear Delts? Whats your fav. Ex?

I'm trying to get my rear delts out of hand. You guys have any special or favorites for this part of the delt?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bent over lateral raises w/ one arm... i lean on a bench and hold me self up w/ the other arm... and i try squeeze it at top so i feel it in the back of my shoulder and part of my rhombus.

Shut up man, you know you just want some big guy to poke you in the middle of the set...lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Shut up man, you know you just want some big guy to poke you in the middle of the set...lol
    i do but havent found one big enuff to make stopping in the middle of my set worth my time.

Lol... How about the reverse fly machine crap? I usually do seated bent over db's for rear delts.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Standing Bent Over Laterals. Bend over at 90* and don't use a bench, because it is also good for the core.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    Standing Bent Over Laterals. Bend over at 90* and don't use a bench, because it is also good for the core.
    That is what I do.

That is actually all I do for shoulders.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    i like to use the bench to lean on because i put my arm way out infront of me and lean on it which helps to stretch out my front dealt, pects, and lats. i always try to incorporate some sort of stretch position in all isolated excercises such as on lat dumbell preacher curls, i let one arm sit w/ the weight at full extention w/ slight tension on the bicep giving it a nice stretch at the most eccentric point. while i perform the motion w/ the other arm.
    Stretched muscles... are HAPPY muscles.

Unoid is offline Member
    doing bent over rows for my back has made my rear delts massive. Maybe I use a bit different form. Maybe try working bent overs into your back routine every other workout.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    doing bent over rows for my back has made my rear delts massive. Maybe I use a bit different form. Maybe try working bent overs into your back routine every other workout.
    Bent Rows are a given...

Heavy Bent Laterals are my favorite rear-delt specific exercise...Heavy is relative tho... i use 60 lbs dumbells on this movement
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 04-25-2005 at 01:56 PM.

Thread Information