masscon037 is offline New Member

will this really work??

ok stats real quick
    25 year old
    5 ft 9 in tall
    180 pounds
    about 15% bf
    cycle is test e at 500 mgs a week taken twice a week on monday and thrusday along with deca at 400mgs twice a week with the test e

I know my target heart rate is roughly 130
    when I get on the treadmill and try and stay in my heart rate it just doesnt seems like enough work.
    I'll walk on the treadmill at like four miles per hour at like a three or four incline and that will get my heart rate up and continue to do so for 45 minutes 3 days out of the week. It just doesnt feel rite... so I've done it for a week and am questioning if I'm doing enough to see any type of results... I can be patient but just wanna know from an experienced member if I should continue what I'm doing or up the anti a little. I don't know because of the anabolics... would of been different if I was natural.... I know that cardio is important, especially while cycling. any help would be great

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Erm is that all your doing?? Do you lift weights too??

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Well with that cycle I am presuming that your bulking. Many suggest not to do cardio while on a bulking cycle or only doing 20 min. As for you TGH you could go up to 75% which would be around 145. Also to achieve the most from cardio, perform it on an empty stomach!

newb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masscon037
    I know that cardio is important, especially while cycling. any help would be great
    Always do cardio! Even while bulking! If someone tells you not to do cardio because you're bulking, don't listen to them. Cardio is not just for weight loss, it is for overall health. Doing cardio will help keep your BP down, among a host of other things. If you are bulking, theres no reason to do it on an empty stomach. Just make sure you are getting (at the least) about 20-25 minutes per day.

thanks alot guys, as for the thats all you're doing comment from perfectbeast2001... I lift 5 days a week
    monday chest
    tuesday back
    wednesday wheels
    thrusday shoulders
    friday off
    saturday arms
    so I guess I'll keep what I'm doing and just be patient... thanks for all the help

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    are u sure, Ive been bulking and i was doing cardio and i wasnt getting bigger, so i stopped and now im gettin bigger....i dono i guess everyones bodies are different

i guess if i was doing High intense cardio 5 days a week that would affect my growth but doing 3 days shouldnt be all that harmful, from what I hear... I heard that its imperative to perform cardio especially during the cycle... I don't know if its correct but someone said the cardio will help with the water retention.... thanks alot guys

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newb
    Always do cardio! Even while bulking! If someone tells you not to do cardio because you're bulking, don't listen to them. Cardio is not just for weight loss, it is for overall health. Doing cardio will help keep your BP down, among a host of other things. If you are bulking, theres no reason to do it on an empty stomach. Just make sure you are getting (at the least) about 20-25 minutes per day.
    if performing any while bulking 20 min * 3 is plenty IMO.. Cardio is for overall health, but if someone was so concerned with their health they would not be bulking!

Thread Information