Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Does it ever seem to you like bad **** always happens when youre at your biggest?

I just got off a cycle, I'm looking huge, everything is going fine, and bam, a ton of weight lands on my pinky as im helping my friend move a machine into another weightroom and I'm in severe pain. Its always this or a cold or something ridiculous RIGHT when everythings perfect

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i was at 225 then startin cuttin, got to 217 and fractured my spleen. workin my way back. im at 208 its a bitch though lost alot of strength.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahahah I hear ya bro.. Personal best on incline in october as well as I hit 262 in weight then boom, blow both tendons in both elbows

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hahahah I hear ya bro.. Personal best on incline in october as well as I hit 262 in weight then boom, blow both tendons in both elbows
    same thing happened to me, I was at my max weight ever, and ****ed my tendons in my left elbow... terrible injury to have.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    same thing happened to me, I was at my max weight ever, and ****ed my tendons in my left elbow... terrible injury to have.
    takes a long while to heal.. I took 6 months off and they are still tender, could take a year to get back to normal.. I am pushing through it now though on pain

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    yeah i was doing 315 on incline, then got wisdom teeth pulled. was out for a good 2 weeks

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    FCUK YEAAAAA, im just recently changed my workout up, im at the strongest ive ever been, and was getting stronger every week, THEN BAMM, monday morning i wake up with 102 fever SAWXXXXXX

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    NO! it seems like it happens when your on a cycle...
    middle of cycle decide to lift light most of you already read about this...
    doing high rep deads... ok big woop.. i hyper-extend lumbar and overlap discs some how or something... now i been walking w/ a cain for last 4 days.. now i just popped 2 loratabs and 2 perkasets along w/ 40mg ephedra and 300mg caffiene PLUS 4 aleve now im going to go do squats!~ ROFL >< if my liver doesnt EXPLODE first. i would rather die than fall behind. and yes i am my own pharmacist.

skribbble is offline Member
    just happened to me! Ive been going up 10 lbs on clean and squat and bench with my last max rep of 1 pretty much every week for the last 4-5 weeks. Now my meal plan at college is gone and im on limited food supply! Im down from 194 to 186 and just had the weakest lift ive had in a while. Im also starting to feel a cold come on

Thread Information