Thread: Dc Training

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Dc Training

Been reading about this shit everywhere, and on another forum i was on before this one(i forget wat it was called) seemed like EVERYONE was giving this method a shot, and EVERYONE said they saw hudge gains and absolutly loved it. Im not sure about how it works, but im gonna read dantes article right now, Ne one ever try DC training, theres another method very similar to DC, forget what it was called , but people say these 2 are bye far the best

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe this is well know info, but ive been reading about this form of training for the past few months, all to rave reviews, and its always been referred to as DC training, and i just noticed all the articles on every site were written bye DoggCrapp, AKA the name DC training, ne way ne one every try it?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i know a few people that have used it .. 1 really liked it 1 really hated it and all the others were like .. its aight... so hell i dunno.. i think its about form and recovery time..

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    I have been doing it for about three months and it is by far the best routine I have done... results have been very good. There are some fine points Check out www.intensemuscle.com and the Dogg Pound area. There you will find some very impressive specimens of the results of the DC method... Don't miss InHuman and the videos of him lifting...

SuperChicken1

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    It is the best bodybuilding routine I have ever tried.

Thread Information