mcgas7 is offline Associate Member

Smile Best To Do For Bulking Up!?

Looking To Bulk On..
    Started New Diet Last Week So Wanting Some Imput On Best Weights Etc To Do?you Guys Help Me Out..
    Been Told To Stick To Big Things .. Like Bench Press Etc..
    Any Help Is Thanked For!
    Cheers..

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    many people on here will tell you stick to core exercises, i.e bench press(flat and incline) military press, squats, rows, things like this. For muscles like tri's n bi's im sure people r gonna tell u to do skull crushers n heavy exercises for tris, and for bis long bar curl, ez bar curls. IMO opinion all this information is correct, but people have there own methods. High weight low rep would be ideal for mass gaining also.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    post up the workout ur gonna do theres many people on here very educated and can helpu fine tune it, unfortunatly i am not one of them but those r the basics i do know

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Number one is food, but you said you started the new diet, aim for 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, and for mass building like machdiesel said stick to the heavy weight low rep ideas, I prefer about 8-10 reps for 2 sets then 6-8 reps for the next two lifts but thats just me, also let's see the routine you have it will be easier to judge by that.

Thread Information