insanepump621 is offline Member

need some help... jogging and cardio on lean muscle mass diet

I am currently 20 y/o with 11.5% bodyfat and i weight 185 lbs. I am all natural now will soon hopefully starting my 2nd cycle. I know I know im too young but I f*cked up. I am a lean mass diet and getting in around 3700-4000 calories a day. The summer is coming along and I would like to have a nice 6 pack of abs going for me. I like to jog around my neighborhood at night 2-3 times a week and cardio in the gym 1 or 2 times a week. Usually 20-30 minute jogs and on the elliptical... Do you think this will hinder my gains im trying to stay real lean. Thank

bump

bump

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    I am currently 20 y/o with 11.5% bodyfat and i weight 185 lbs. I am all natural now will soon hopefully starting my 2nd cycle. I know I know im too young but I f*cked up. I am a lean mass diet and getting in around 3700-4000 calories a day. The summer is coming along and I would like to have a nice 6 pack of abs going for me. I like to jog around my neighborhood at night 2-3 times a week and cardio in the gym 1 or 2 times a week. Usually 20-30 minute jogs and on the elliptical... Do you think this will hinder my gains im trying to stay real lean. Thank
    There have been a lot of posts on this recently and the key to cardio without muscle loss is the heartrate, most say to keep it around 140 BPM for 30-45 minutes so that you are utilizing the fat storage for energy, not eating up your muscles, hope this helps and good luck.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Do it in the morning on an empty stomache. Monitor your heart rate and stay in your target heart rate zone, this way you will not lose muscle!

Thread Information