Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're feeling your front delts that's a sure-fire giveaway your form is off.

next time you do bi's try this: pinch your lats together as far back as possible. make sure your deltoids remain stationary throughout the movement. concentrate on flexing your biceps to bring the weight up. you probably won't bring the weights up as far as you thought you would if you do this movement correctly. don't worry about it. it's just the end of the range of motion for your bi's- the rest is what your front delts would be doing.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    i find it strange that you are not getting a pump in your bi's, or not increasing it on preacher curls. that is the biggest isolation movement. i wonder, do you hunch over the pad or do you lean back and brace your legs?
    i see tons of people cheat on preacher curls, even when they put their armpits to the top of the arm pad. all you have to do is rock back a little to cheat bigtime.

i think dumbell curls performed sitting on an incline bench are a much better isolation movement for this reason.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    tough guy preachers= loading the weight to more than you max suggested reps and force repping the last 40- 50% of them without reaching full extension at the botom of the movement. let your arms full fel the weight of the bar by slowly stretching your bi's as you lower the bar. come just shy of arms fully extended.
    i love watching guys do tough guy preachers, as i call them. ****ign legs kicking underneath the seat..... turning purple from their chest mashes up against the seat from trying to use body english....
    These are truly awesome. I love it when I smash my chest against the pad and when I pull away my shirt is all wet from where my lactating b1tch titties leaked!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    These are truly awesome. I love it when I smash my chest against the pad and when I pull away my shirt is all wet from where my lactating b1tch titties leaked!!!
    that's hot!hahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information