Malvino is offline New Member

Headaches reacuring

Monday night i did legs it was one of them amazing workouts were everything you did was your personal best. You can't put enough weight on your body is in the zone. I was finishing up with some leg press i maxed out then went 75% of my max. I aimed at doing 8, but something pushed me to do 10, i thought about giving up and went to 12, 14, 16, and then one my 17th press my head felt a sharp pain.

I don't recall not breathing, but i without a doubt was not breathing near enough. NOW i understand how important breathing is, but today i was doing leg raises about 15hrs after my leg workout and one my second set. My head hurt i could'nt finish my ab workout and went relativly weak on my bicept workout. My head is fine now but im scared about pushing myself because the pain of this headache is worst then most or it seems like it.

Is it in my head?
    Is it the start of an anurism? (sorry about the spelling)
    Is it something in my neck? its been giving me troubles latly?

any situations that you have had that relate to this would be greatly appreciated.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    I had a situation similar about a year and a half ago. I was doing legs on the sled and maxing out. On one of my last sets My head got this sharp migraine type pain, it was the worst, i couldn't finish my workout. the next day i tried to warmup with pushups and after about 10 it came up again, i asked the trainer and he told me to take about a week off, which i did, throughout the week trying the pushups and they still hurt, it took about 2 weeks for the pain to go away and get back to normal, still to this day i have no idea what it was.

2 weeks off seems like its worst then the headaches. Since the 2 weeks has it ever given you a problem since?

ct_brad is offline New Member
    2 weeks ago I was doing squats and I had a severe headache come on. I never get headaches and I just figured it was because I had a redbull before the w/o and have recently drastically cut down on my caffeine intake. I was able to finish my w/o but had to keep stopping and resting. Since then I have woke up with a headache every morning and gotten one again around 5 pm. I adjusted my caffeine, changed my pillows, started taking my allergy medicine again, and yesterday was the first day I didn't have a headache in over 2 weeks. I have no idea what is, or hopefully was going on.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro how can we tell if you have a anerism? If you did you would not be here writing about it. How is you diet specifically carbs? Hypoglycemic is real. If headaches persist seek medical advice.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Bro how can we tell if you have a anerism? If you did you would not be here writing about it. How is you diet specifically carbs? Hypoglycemic is real. If headaches persist seek medical advice.
    I did a search on anurism and i now know exactly what it is. However how would carbs and 'hypoglycemic' have to do with headaches?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvino
    I did a search on anurism and i now know exactly what it is. However how would carbs and 'hypoglycemic' have to do with headaches?
    Because that is one of the many symtoms of hypo.

Thread Information