cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

wrecked shoulder

my shoulder is messed up ,cant even lift a tooth brush are there any different types of lifts i could do to keep my chest up,can no longer do bp or military press incline or decline. thanks. ps hutr shoulder about 3 weeks ago took 2 weeks of but as of today still cant use it

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    freaken shoulder pain, mine flare-up sometimes. what i do, is stay off-em, and i mean no weights at all, i do cardio and legs. for pain, i crush up an asprin in some DMSO and rub it in. but if it hurts to pick up a tooth brush, sounds like u need to seek a medical doctor. good luck bro charlie r

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    my shoulder is messed up ,cant even lift a tooth brush are there any different types of lifts i could do to keep my chest up,can no longer do bp or military press incline or decline. thanks. ps hutr shoulder about 3 weeks ago took 2 weeks of but as of today still cant use it
    How is your range of motion. Can you lift it to your side and front think raises without bd's. Also try putting your the arm of the affected shoulder behind your back. Can you reach as far as normal. Definatelly go to your doc in any case. You may just need some nsaid's or it could be worse. Play safe bro.

maxex is offline Member
    yea like they said, go see a doc before you make it worse. Who know you might be able to get away with some anti-inflams or a small arthroscopic surgery. If you keep f***ing with it you could end up having replacements

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like chronic inflammation, but you need a doc. I kept hurting my shoulder on and off for like 2 years before i saw one, and after 2 surgeries, i can still only do squats with my arms all the way on the outside of the bar cuz of my ROM. My body adjusted to the bad shoulder and now i am kinda screwed. Not something to put off. And as far as lifting goes, just have to fucus on lower body for a while till you get it taken care of.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    hey thaks you all i see my gp tomorrow

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I had a hurt shoulder a few years back. I ended up going to a sports doc and getting a cort. shot in it.

I lifted fine for a few weeks no pain at all, but it came back after the 3rd week. I tried taking time off and nothing seemed to help.

I used to to bench with a wide grip, but tried switching to a closer grip a thumb away from the inner norals. I haven't had any shoulder pain since.

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    See a doctor! Then after you have a clean bill of health. Use the preventative/rehab program over at Intense Muscle
    http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=6997
    I has worked great for me.

But you need to see the Doc to make sure there is no structural dammage first or you will likely make things worse.

SuperChicken1

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    just had my shoulder scoped for slap tear and inpingment. the surgery wasnt bad but the recovery isnt going so well. alot of ice and alot of ibouprofin held me over untill surgery. i played mine off and kept liftin and just made it 10 times worse, if i wasnt such a dumb a55 i would probably be fine right now.

Thread Information