yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Metabolism not that important

I really hate to write this but what i read got me a bit confused and PO at the same time.

Worst thing is that it came from a credible source.

I add to take my car to the garage the other day so while i was waiting i started to read Oprah Winfrey magazine, i know that she is very credible on what she says and her talk show on tv is not fake like the other ones.

Article was about a study made on the metabolism and the way to speed it up, said that when you build muscles, or you take cafeine or ephedrine that doesn't speed up the metabolism by much say not even 5%.

Said the best way to lose weight is to get out there and do it, be active cardio and lift weights.

They where more concern on a good diet then eating 6 times a day...

This article was very confusing has i said cause i belevie the opposite was true?????

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    What is written here is proven and has worked for thousands and thousands of members. I don't care what Oprah says, I just use what works in reality.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oprah is a stupid dumb woman, and nothing she says i would ever take as any more than dog poop.

I have noticed for real that in times when im heavier muscled, i can do less cardio and burn fat very quikly. In times of atrophy, i have to do alot more cardio to get the job done.
    As far as caffein and ephedrine go, it is a fact from my experiance that using that stuff will indeed nearly double your fat losses, as apoopsed to just diet and excersise alone.Many others will atest to this.
    Peace.

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys with all thoses dumb studies i guess we have to rely on what really works.

Thread Information